Voice over DSL
TrueVoIP Voice over DSL (VoDSL) is the next generation of business telephony.
It allows you to combine a Voice over IP phone service and ADSL Broadband together to provide a complete telecommunications solution for smaller offices. This gives you option of implementing between 5 and 30 telephone lines over our ADSL service. For larger offices, you can choose from our range of SHDSL and Fibre options.
This is a highly cost effective solution for small businesses by slashing individual PSTN line costs. Unlike other providers, TrueVoIP uses the dedicated Voice over DSL (VoDSL) line to ensure a high quality, trouble-free service. By bundling your phone and broadband needs together, it offers cost savings to your business with competitive call rates and line rental. TrueVoIP Voice over DSL (VoDSL) service is available in most CBD, metropolitan and major regional centres in Australia.
Benefits of using the Voice over DSL (VoDSL):
- A flexible service that can grow with your business
- Replace up to 20 PSTN / traditional telephone lines with a single Voice over DSL (VoDSL) service.
- A wide range of features, including call barring, call waiting, call forwarding, call enquiry and speed dialling.
- Great savings on line rental, local and long distance calls.
- Run any combination of voice or data services over a single DSL line.
- Guaranteed broadband speeds – at least 512/128kbps and up to 20000kbps
- Quality support – dedicated personal service from people who know business.